The Centre’s staff is available to help you with any queries you may have or for any type of assistance you may require.
The law of 8 July 1976, which lays out the functioning of the Public Centre for Social Welfare (PCSW), that formal procedures are respected by the PCSW, and the fair treatment of all citizens.
Moreover, the Uccle PCSW fulfils its mission with the strictest respect for everyone’s ideological, philosophical or religious convictions.
The PCSW is required by law to carry out a preliminary social enquiry, during which you are obliged to provide any useful information on your situation. This questionnaire is intended to meet this legal obligation.
In order to carry out this purpose, the PCSW asks you to answer all the questions on this form as completely and sincerely as possible.
If you have difficulties reading or writing Dutch or French, please contact the reception unit of the PCSW, who will guide you to a social worker.
- Part 1 (contact form): Personal data and analysis of regional qualification
It enables the PCSW to analyse whether it is suitable to help you. Our centre will contact you on the first working day after the sending of the form.
- Part 2 (contact form – supplement): Family and budgetary situation
This enables the PCSW to start the social enquiry necessary for the processing of your application. This part is additional to part 1 and only needs to be completed once our centre has confirmed its suitability to you.
- Part 1 + Part 2 (data forms): You can immediately complete both parts to allow the social worker to begin his or her social investigation immediately. Our centre will contact you on the first working day after sending the form.
How do I complete a form?
1. Download the required form (.pdf)
2. Fill in the empty fields
3. Send the completed form to the following address: email@example.com
In a handwritten version
1. Download and print the required form (.pdf)
2. Fill in the empty fields
3. Scan and send the completed form to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or send it to us by post, to: CPAS d’Uccle – Chaussée d’Alsemberg, 860 – 1180 – Uccle, or drop it directly into the box at the entrance to the administration building.
If you do not have a printer, you can call us on the general number 02 370 75 11 and we will send them to you by post.
All personal data collected is processed in accordance with the Law of 30 July 2018 on the protection of privacy with regard to the processing of personal data and the European Regulation of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data in accordance with the Privacy and Confidentiality Policy of the PCSW of UCCLE, which is posted on the PCSW website or available on request. To find out more about the management of your personal data and to exercise your rights, you can contact our data protection officer at the following address: email@example.com.